Digital Account Manager – Competitive Salary – Didsbury, Manchester
Conker Communications are looking for a talented and creative Digital Account Manager. As part of the Conker client servicing team, you will plan, develop and manage clients, developing digital marketing strategies to improve their online presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. You will be blending the best of on- and offline comms tools to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
Attitude and approach are everything. Conker’s growing digital division needs your ideas and expertise, but you have also got to be more than willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in at every level. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help grow and shape Conker’s integrated marketing services to help the talented team continue to deliver outstanding work for clients.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Investigating and determining clients’ business and campaign objectives, and then adding value from initial client brief and delivery, through to campaign evaluation
- Planning, implementing and presenting goal-oriented digital strategies
- Joining the dots to coordinate online and offline marketing campaigns
- Managing clients’ expectations whilst building trusting relationships, internally and externally
- Managing multiple projects at once, working across key accounts
- Creating and managing paid search, display, video and social media ad campaigns
- Copywriting for content marketing and SEO
- Developing and delivering email campaigns using platforms like MailChimp and Hubspot
- Cross-over disciplines such as managing video, design and print projects
- Working to KPIs, analysing and evaluating performance
- Teasing insights from analytics
- Preparing and presenting reports
Conker is a pacey, integrated marketing communications agency, based in leafy Didsbury, South Manchester. We’re a small agency that’s full of spark, with an exciting client list and growth on the horizon. We blend the best of on- and off-line comms tools – digital marketing as a separate discipline is dead, and we believe our clients benefit from the strongest campaigns when they are fully integrated.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Account Manager:
- 3 years’ integrated campaign experience working as a Digital Account Executive or equivalent in-house role
- Grade A or equivalent in a language or maths at A-level, with a minimum 2:1 degree from a top-tier university.
- Post-graduate marketing qualifications a bonus
- Experience of creating and managing campaigns using a variety of social media
- At home on analytics platforms: developing and implementing tracking strategies
- A critical thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills, using their in-depth knowledge of online/integrated marketing tools and technology to provide solutions and drive campaigns
- A creative mindset combined with strong commercial awareness. We’re looking for a proven understanding and knowledge of developing social media accounts to achieve business goals
- Fantastic communication, organisation, time-management and interpersonal skills – an all-around individual talent
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.