We’re on the hunt for a digitally savvy Account Manager who understands how to build relationships within existing channels and key accounts, alongside being commercially astute to foresee new business opportunities. Based in Cambridge, this is an opportunity to get real career trajectory and gain loads of exposure of consulting with some of the worlds most leading brands!
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000
· Possibility for either flexible working or to work from home
· 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
· Christmas Bonus
· Modern and interactive offices
This job is located in Cambridge, but you could equally commute from any of the following; Peterborough, St. Neots, Bury St. Edmonds, Huntingdon, Duxford, Newmarket, Ely, March, Bedford, or London at a stretch.
Currently, our sales process works by investing a lot of time in our existing accounts (which happen to be some of the worlds most recognised brands). We will give you a portfolio of clients to work with but you'll be expected to build relationships with new customers. You can do this by chasing down referrals and introductions, or following up on new business leads. We will also get you involved in attending industry events where you can meet existing customers as well as network with some new ones.
Ultimatley, this is a chance to work for a truly innovative company and grow a start-up of the back of an already thriving business!
Therefore you will help us develop by:
· Becoming an expert of online retail and comparison shopping sites to offer our affiliate customers a consultative sell.
· Talking with our existing customers to help them understand the sales process and technical implementation of each transaction.
· Through various channels manage a portfolio of affiliates and agencies to help develop and grow our business relationships.
· Being comfortable to report on sales and account activity that is informative to the customer and the wider sales team.
Ideally you will need to have an understanding of digital marketing and online marketing metrics, but you may also have the following skills:
· Experience of winning new business through existing accounts and fresh leads.
· A "Can-Do" attitude; we want someone who wants to get on and be pro-active.
· To be consultative in your sales approach, placing the customer at the centre of everything you do.
· Experience in providing client and analytic reports.
So if you want to join a thriving Digital Agency, within a quickly growing area of our business, then please click apply. In return you'll get face to face with some of the world's biggest brands, gain some real career trajectory, and a work in an environment that will be flexible around you!
You may have previously worked within some of these areas: Account Management, Digital Account Manager, Affiliate Marketing, Business Development, Sales Executive, New Business, Online Metrics, Online Retail, Comparison Shopping Sites.