7 months ago
We're on the hunt for a commercially savvy, highly motivated Account Manager to represent our Digital Technology Division and work with some of the biggest technology brands in the market. You'll join our inspirational Sales team. Innovative, hardworking and positive, the team focus on working together to achieve and exceed targets and deliver an exceptional experience.
This is a crucial and exciting time for Dennis, a unique publisher in a state of growth. After successfully launching Alphr.com and an award-winning year, we are continuing to invest and grow the technology sales team with plans to launch new products and solutions to the market. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of that growth and success.
You’ll be focused on the divisions 3 key brands:
IT Pro which is our flagship business technology brand established 10 years ago. Cloud Pro, a leading UK cloud platform for BDMs and the only UK Cloud awards and Channel Pro, market leading site serving MSPs, VARS and distributors in the UK channel industry.
As an independent and resourceful Account Manager, you'll manage and develop relationships with key clients directly.
Nurturing client relationships day-to-day and for the long-term, you’ll ensure maximum revenue opportunities are achieved at every turn, delivering/impressive profit and market share for Dennis. You’ll take an active role in pitching cutting-edge commercial initiatives to a range of agency departments, including planning, comms, and content teams.
We’re looking for an extremely talented account person, with the experience, knowledge base and confidence to educate and inspire new and existing clients. An exceptional negotiator, you’ll have a true passion for closing sales.
You’ll be an insightful voice at internal and client meetings. Forging relationships with colleagues will be a true talent of yours as well – you’ll know when to work independently, and when to collaborate.
This role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step, rewarding challenge and progress further in their sales career representing UK leading brands. This is primarily a client direct facing job and requires someone with established experience.
You’ll have a proven new business track record. Ideally, you’ll come to us with a little black book of contacts, too.
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime, selecting from one of our handpicked travel experiences to a variety of destinations that will certainly have the 'wow' factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent, and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, we'd like to hear from you.