4 months ago
Digital Account Manager - Specialist Division
Digital Account Manager (Technology and Entertainment) - Specialist Division
We are looking for a passionate and skilled digital sales account manager to join the Specialist Division at Dennis, representing an exciting portfolio of market leading brands.
As Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for selling bespoke advertising solutions and partnerships across the Dennis Specialist digital portfolio consisting of market leading brands such as Den of Geek, Expert Reviews, Cyclist, The Big Issue and Coach. Maximising revenue across all platforms including display, programmatic, partnerships, lead generation and events. You will be required to devise and implement your own client strategy across a broad patch of tier one clients and agencies, winning revenue via creative executions. Utilising the resources of all other Dennis departments, you will be required to offer the highest level of insight, industry knowledge and strategic solutions to your clients. You will report to the Group Advertising Director.
The Brands You'll be Selling:
We’re looking for a talented and proven self starter with the experience, knowledge base and confidence to educate and inspire new and existing clients. An exceptional negotiator, you’ll have a true passion for presenting, building complex creative pitches and closing sales.
You’ll be an insightful and passionate voice at internal and external meetings. Forging relationships with colleagues will be a true talent of yours – you’ll know when to work independently, and when to collaborate. As a digital native you will be equipped with the following core competencies:
* Minimum of 3 years digital experience selling a multitude of executions from display programmatic, partnerships and events
* Proven track record of delivering on sales targets, increasing YOY revenue from both repeat and new business
* Comfortable creating market-leading Powerpoint/Google Slides sales pitches
* Contacts within the west end agencies, from planners and buyers through to commercial partnership teams
* Experienced presenter with the ability to think of and tailor solutions quickly and present with confidence
* The ability to identify and have an opinion on market threats and opportunities for your business patch
* Experience in creating new revenue streams and new opportunities within (and outside of) your immediate business patch
* Ability to think creatively and outside of the box when devising solutions for your clients
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!