8 months ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Digital Acquisition Executive, UK Consumer Acquisition Marketing Team
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Our thing is helping you do your thing. Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need, and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
Digital acquisition of new card members is a key driver for successful growth in the UK Proprietary Cards market for American Express. This B2C role offers an exciting opportunity within the Digital Acquisition team to drive innovation and results in a growing team and industry-leading environment, across a mix of key digital acquisition channels and products.
The successful candidate will deploy and optimise campaigns across products and channels, with an initial focus on display, and deliver on challenging goals. Relationship competencies will be key to successfully working with top media and creative agencies, vendors and external partners, as well as internal colleagues in brand, product, co-brand partnerships, central and other teams.
* Planning and execution of performance marketing campaigns, focusing on always-on programmatic prospecting and retargeting activity, as well as supporting above-the-line campaigns across a range of Cards
* Ongoing optimisation, and innovation within and across digital channels and campaigns to maximise efficiencies and ensure cross-channel alignment
* Effective partnership with a broad range of internal stakeholders, as well as media and creative agencies and various other external partners
* Successful delivery against aggressive acquisition targets and challenging goals
* Management of creative production with digital agencies and internal stakeholders
* Management and administration of campaign budgets, including raising requisitions, processing invoices, vendor liaison, internal reconciliation etc.
* Implementation of campaign tracking as well as site tagging implementation to maximize campaign reach and optimization
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Experience and demonstrated excellence in digital marketing and campaign management, specifically in programmatic display, with experience in other digital channels or areas of digital marketing a plus
* Proven ability to drive desired business results and outcomes, with a track record of successful project management and delivery
* Outstanding analytical skills, with the ability to find actionable insights from a wealth of first and third-party data, and from competitor analysis
* Strong written and oral communication to articulate learnings and outputs of tests to inform planning
* Excellent collaboration and influencing skills, and proven ability to navigate a complex set of internal and external partners
* Demonstrated innovation and creativity, with the courage to pursue excellent new ideas and the business acumen to balance risk and reward
* An eye for great creative strategy and execution, and a keen interest in marketing
* A good knowledge of the digital advertising space, especially for programmatic, with an interest in keeping up to speed with the industry to innovate the digital channels
* Good knowledge and experience working with the DoubleClick stack is a plus
* Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment with enthusiasm
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on firstname.lastname@example.org orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2019, 7:01:00 PM