2 months ago
Digital Acquisition Marketing Executive
Tunbridge Wells Map & Directions
AXA PPP Healthcare
Marketing & Communications
up to £30,000 dep on exp + bonus + bens
16 November 2018
Do you have a passion for all things digital? Are you ready to take the next step in your career, broadening your existing digital knowledge to include the complete mix of digital marketing channels?
If so, we have the career opportunity for you. We’re offering an exciting opportunity within our Digital Acquisition team for an Acquisition Marketing Executive. You’ll help us build on our existing digital presence, helping acquire new customers (Individual and SME) by managing online campaigns and implementing new digital initiatives.
As Digital Acquisition Marketing Executive you’ll be involved in a range of digital marketing campaigns including AXA PPP healthcare’s paid search accounts for the UK market - these have grown significantly over the last few years and we anticipate ever more focus on this key channel.
The successful candidate will also get the opportunity to manage other digital marketing channels including display, paid social and video.
You’ll also collaborate with other business areas to optimise our website content and tracking capabilities and improve our performance on other channels to support our ambitions.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
An excellent understanding of the KPIs associated with digital and broader marketing channels such as CPA, conversion, engagement and ROI. Strong mathematical ability and experience with analytical tools will enable you to communicate these metrics to a range of audiences.
* Passion and excitement for marketing and everything digital
* Experience running paid search campaigns (Google & Bing)
* Confident Excel user - have excellent numeracy and analytical ability
* Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate complexity simply
* Proven business judgement and not afraid to challenge the status quo
* Digital marketing qualification - particularly Google accredited status
* Experience working in customer acquisition, financial services or healthcare
* Knowledge of Google suite of tools (Search Ads 360, Doubleclick, Google Analytics etc.)
* Agency and third party management experience
AXA PPP healthcare
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. We’re one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and we’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer