3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Grow revenue from new and existing digital advertisers and drive multi-platform usage
- Develop and manage accounts, have key relationships within your agency patch
- Manage, motivate and develop the Sales assistant
- Deliver ongoing sales strategy
- Stand in for Digital Manager in internal and external meetings when necessary
- Encourage new advertisers to digital platforms
- Be an expert in the Sky Advance proposition and advocate internally and externally
- Be an industry leader in digital, understanding the wider market at large
- Previous sales skills ideally, but experience in media (sales house or agency) is essential
- Understanding of the Sky Media portfolio
- Good understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Ability to develop relationships with agency planners and buyers
- Good administration, organisational and creative thinking skills
- Good understanding of all the booking systems and billings processes advantageous
- Ability to forecast revenues
- Been involved in the response to briefs, through to the final booking of revenue
- Ability to work closely with a wide range of internal departments
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about