8 months ago
12 Month Fixed Term
The Co-operative bank has a lot to be proud of and this year marks 25 years since the launch of the Ethical Policy in 1992 which remains unique in UK high street banking. We believe our approach to banking, with values and ethics at the centre of everything we do, sets us apart and remains the key reason why approximately 4 million customers choose to bank with us.
In your role as Digital Analyst, you’ll work with defined risk and regulatory requirements and be responsible for all data, analytics, actionable insights and optimisation recommendations across Digital for assigned work streams.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience in managing multiple analytics systems to produce business insights.
* Degree or equivalent in maths/statistics/computing/business/marketing/digital marketing (or qualified by extensive experience).
* Experience in understanding the customer experience and multi-channel behaviour, as well as the ability to communicate advanced technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
* Excellent understanding of analytics and the ability to interpret data to insight and drive action from this.
* Ability to establish and manage stakeholder relationships.
* An understanding of current and emerging digital trends e.g. social, mobile etc.
* CRO experience.
* Technical knowledge e.g. HTML, CSS.
* Survey insight – Voice of the Customer
* Webchat insight – Self Service
Our Bank's focussed on continuing to create a more diverse and inclusive environment where all our colleagues can fulfil their potential. We love to receive applications from talented individuals across a diverse range of cultures, genders, ethnicities and lifestyles, who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you’re inspired to join us, we’re confident you’re just the sort of Digital Analyst we’re looking for someone, who’s as dedicated as we are about growing our bank ethically, responsibly and passionately. Achieving ambitions as big as ours is a challenge you’ll thrive on as you enjoy career development, on-going training and the rewards of helping to create a better future for our customers, communities and colleagues.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact Kay Kimble on email@example.com or.