8 months ago
UK - London - Aviva Digital Garage
Are you passionate about digital data?
Do you love exploring opportunities to apply digital data?
Do you want to join us on our journey to transform the digital experience our customers have?
If so, then you could the next colleague to team up with us on our mission to disrupt the insurance industry.
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we are doing here at Aviva. In fact, we are a 320 year old disruptor that is transforming the way our 30m+ worldwide customers engage with our products and service and reinventing and improving the overall customer experience.
Over the past 2 years we have been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and we continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organization. We recognise that customers find buying and handling insurance products and pensions confusing and time-consuming so Aviva is on a mission to change that.
Life in our Digital Teams
Global Digital has circa 600 people ranging from innovation, propositions, analytics, marketing, design and digital product owners. The Global Digital Factory is based in a number of UK locations (London, Norwich, Bristol) and has a global reach including the Singapore Digital Garage, France, Poland and Canada.
We are really proud of what we have achieved so far in our journey. Our teams are made up of an outstanding mix of authorities and innovators from a broad range of industries. We work in agile, collaborative, cross-functional teams, with a real passion for improving insurance and the FinTech industry.
About the role:
Aviva are aiming to deliver profit growth and customer retention through digital and the intelligent use of data. Aviva Quantum is our global data science practice and has been built to support this ambition by bringing together 650 data scientists to truly understand our customers and deliver the very best experiences. As part of the Digital Analytics Team your responsibilities will include:
* Collecting data from digital assets
* Analysing digital data to provide actionable insights
* Supporting the business user community to open up access to digital data
* Activating opportunities using digital technologies to deliver business growth with data
Our excellent Digital Analysts are passionate about data and if you were to become the next member of our brilliant team you would be helping us to:
* Craft and deliver analysis and insight about Aviva website and apps
* Utilise Adobe Analytics, Tealeaf and other digital analytics tools to understand customer behaviour across digital assets
* Make use of other customer data to enrich analysis and generate a deeper level of insight into a customer’s digital behaviour
* Support self-service colleagues through training and advice
Do you question the status quo and challenge existing perceptions? We hope so as we positively encourage this. You will be inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. You will take pride in what you do and you will care about achieving positive outcomes and inspiring those around you to do the same. You will thrive in the kind of environment where you can share and reciprocate knowledge. With a logical approach to problem solving, you will also be passionate about understanding customer behaviour and making things easier for customers.
To be our next Digital Analyst you will have:
* Been in a role that has required high levels of numeracy
* Ideally gained a degree in maths, science or engineering
* Excellent knowledge of Excel
* A strong, validated analytical ability
* An innate passion about web and data based technologies
* Experience of SQL, Python, or other data languages (desirable)
* Experience of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics (desirable)
* Used Tealeaf or other user replay technology (desirable)
What will you get for this role?
* Salary between £21,000 - £38,000
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on.
Posted 21 Days Ago
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.