about 1 year ago
Location: London (Travel to Basingstoke 1-2 days a week)
Salary: Level 7M
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
As the the Digital Analyst you will be working with the Digital Analytics Manager and colleagues in the wider digital team, you will provide data, reporting and analysis which illustrates a full picture of the performance across digital assets, channels and marketing activity.
You will work with colleagues to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance, self-service utilisation, and the use of digital services and content.
This role is based in, London (where the majority of the AA’s digital team and commercial activities sit) with the expectation that one or two days a week will be spent at the AA’s Basingstoke offices (where Commercial activities for some products are located).
What will I be doing?
* Providing accurate data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
* Supporting digital and technology development teams to ensure data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
* Delivering and supporting daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users – not simply delivering data, but also providing insight & suggestions for improvement
* Delivering change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
* Performing analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight in order to improve performance and results, in particular across:
* Sales channels - including search, display, email, and affiliates
* Self-service channels - which are being developed, incl. Pega iFrame
* Digital Service and Content – including the AA App as well as key website content
* Staying up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies and propose & deliver opportunities for improvement working with internal and external stakeholders
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience
* Background in digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
* Experience of developing reporting and demonstrable success in taking this reporting and producing analysis that informs business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
* Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice design and technical understanding an advantage
Technical requirements include:
* Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics
* Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
* Experience of contributing to CRO initiatives
* Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
* Experience of digital transformation projects or site migrations an advantage
* The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrently
* MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Experience of tag management systems, would also be an advantage.
Education and Qualifications
* University education to a high standard preferred, but not required
* Professional qualifications / certification an advantage, but not required