4 months ago
Who we are
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services Teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 40 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including International, IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Sourcing.
As Digital Analyst your role will be to work with other members of the insight and analytics team, and the Group E-commerce Director to translate Arcadia’s multiple data sources into actionable, high-value insights.
This is an opportunity to play a part in the development of a new analytics capability in a global, multichannel retailer and to develop new analytics skills and approaches in a fast-moving, high volume business. There is no shortage of data or opportunity to make an impact
Day to Day
* Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Arcadia’s digital analytics estate to ensure that decisions are based on a foundation of reliable data
* Work with the Head of Insight and in-brand analytic experts to develop best practices for digital analytics and ensure that KPIs are accurate and comparable across brands and consistent over time
* Work closely within analytics and insight team on advanced analytics projects such customer segmentation and lifecycle modelling, predictive modelling and forecasting
* Maintain a market leading skill set in our preferred analytics tools and ensure Arcadia’s knowledge of the wider industry, best practices and emerging techniques is ahead of the curve
* Work closely with Head of Insight to manage analytics vendor and other third-party relationships
* A proven ability to drive insight from digital analytics and the ability to communicate complex concepts simply and clearly
* At least two years experience in implementation and utilisation of web analytics tools, preferably Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst). Experience with Google Analytics desirable.
* A solid understanding of digital marketing techniques and technologies is essential, e.g. PPC, SEO, display, affiliate marketing, etc. Experience of attribution analysis advantageous.
* Advanced use of Excel and SQL for data manipulation and analysis, forecasting and modelling
* Practical experience of A/B testing, conversion rate optimisation and website usability
* Numerate degree, preferably with statistics and/ or maths
* Understanding of ecommerce, web and mobile site architecture
* Experience working with high volume traffic and ecommerce desirable
* Experience using stats packages (SAS, SPSS, R) advantageous
The Exciting Part
* 25% staff discount across all brands within the group
* Flexible working hours
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* Early finish summer hours
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Access to regular sample sales
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future.
It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.