4 months ago
This is the job
Working with the Digital Analytics Manager and colleagues in the Road Digital team, this role will provide data, reporting and analysis which illustrates the performance of digital assets, channels and marketing activity for the Road (Breakdown Cover) area of the AA., spanning acquisition and retention.
The Digital Analyst will work with colleagues to identify opportunities across our Road products to improve channel and campaign performance and support the wider Road Digital team.
This role is based in London (where the majority of the AA’s digital team and commercial activities sit)
What will I be doing?
* Provide accurate data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
* Support digital and technology development teams to ensure accurate data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
* Deliver and support daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users – this will involve not only delivering data, but also providing insight & suggestions for improvement
* Take a proactive approach in reviewing existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
* Analyse data and reports to drive customer and business insight with the objective of improving performance and results, in particular across:
* Sales channels - including search, display, email, and affiliates
* Content performance – e. analysing content that drives conversions
* Device performance
* Stay up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies
* Propose & deliver opportunities for improvement in working with internal and external stakeholders
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* Background in digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
* Experience of developing reporting and demonstrable success in taking this reporting and producing analysis that informs business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
* Experience of analysis of marketing campaign efficiency a bonus
* Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice design and technical understanding an advantage
* Technical requirements include:
* Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics/Google Data Studio
* Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
* Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
* Experience of digital transformation projects or site migrations an advantage
* The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrently
* MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Experience of tag management systems (ideally Tealium), would be an advantage
* Understanding of CRO and UX best practice would also be an advantage
Education and Qualifications:
* University education to a high standard preferred, but not required
* Professional qualifications / certification an advantage, but not required
* Self-starter that works well in teams
* Approachable for internal & external customers, and able to work across a variety of stakeholders
* Ability to talk to non-digital colleagues about data & analytics in a language they’ll understand
* Ability to build strong relationships across a variety of teams
* Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner, both in written & verbal form