If you're a Digital Analyst looking for the next steps in your career, but finding the adverts very 'samey' - hopefully this will reignite your enthusiasm and pique your interest.
You'll be glad to hear, we won't be using the phrase 'my client' or 'leading' anywhere in this advert.
So let's start with some facts about this, and why you might consider it:
- The key analysis tool is Adobe Analytics - in fact, they're onboard with pretty much the entire Adobe stack… and one of Adobe's biggest customers
- This means the get a lot of support - including training and development. Just what you need being an ambitious Digital Analyst looking to build your career with the best tools
- They're not just limited to this though, and have other tools within BI and Visualisation, as well as SessionCams, Medallia, OpinionLab, Decibel Insight, etc.
- There's a real variety to the work. Their digital estate is absolutely massive - circa 700k web pages, an e-commerce portal, a service portal, numerous apps, on-demand media services and Wi-Fi access points all across the country
- Alongside the big digital estate is a big customer base - with circa 40m regular monthly users, generating an incredible amount of data
- This is a decent sized team within a large-scale business, and a unit which has consistently been growing over the years
- Data is a real source of competitive advantage to them, and so they've been scaling their data team consistently in recent years to support growing business demand. This also leads to real career growth opportunities too
- The way this role is positioned in their structure, it's at a level where you're going to start taking control of projects end-to-end. Taking ownership of stakeholder relationships, advising and shaping projects and business thinking. Not just delivering to brief
- Some decent variety to the work too - multiple consumer brands and digital estates to play with
- Work is handled using Agile methodology and also give people the opportunity to rotate around, dealing with different project types - thereby rounding off your experience and developing you professionally, whilst also keeping the work fresh and interesting.
They're a very collaborative and supportive work culture. Good social mix, and people genuinely enjoy being there. Which is why their average tenure tops 8 years, and we've helped lots of people over the years join them, who have gone on to achieve great things because the impact of their work has enabled them to shine and step up the career ladder quite quickly.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The work you will be dealing with will be a mix of behavioural analysis and insight, conversion optimisation as well as reporting.
As you develop in role, you will be encouraged to develop your stakeholder skills and look to take on projects end to end. But it's comforting to know there will be Digital Analytics Managers in the team, who are highly skilled and able to support, whenever you feel you might need.
Your key stakeholders will sit with the company's digital function. This is a large team of circa 100+ people, sitting across ecommerce, product and propositions, digital performance and customer experience.
The team works in an Agile mentality, splitting into squads to deliver projects. You will also see a variety of work, since the team like to rotate around, handling projects for different areas of the business. So one month you may be handling an optimisation project around mobile apps, the next doing something on understanding customer behaviour and consumption of their sports media offering.
About the company
They're a high-profile trusted brand with one of the UK's biggest digital estates. The data division you'll be joining is large (in excess of 150 people total), with the digital analytics team growing it's headcount to circa 15 people. The other teams within the division includes Data Science, BI and Reporting, CRM Operations & CRM Analytics.
If you like what you've read so far, why not apply to find out more and have a conversation?
Role: Digital Analyst - Adobe Analytics
Location: London (Central)
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 (based on experience)
Benefits: 10% on target bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, etc.
- Some commercial experience of using Adobe Analytics is important (the more the better), supported by a traditional data analytics background
- Enthusiastic attitude and a keen willingness to learn and develop - new tools, techniques, handling different business problems and challenges
- You've likely had some experience working with data visualisation tools and have pretty solid SQL skills too (for extraction and manipulation).
- You're naturally curious, and love to dig into data to uncover the truth of a situation
- You understand and can articulate the differences between digital vs traditional analytics - showing evidence to your experience working on optimisation projects, behavioural insights and digital reporting which has supported marketing/digital teams
- Comfortable in communicating with non-data stakeholders, articulating analysis findings and key insights - including the why, who, how's
- Able to demonstrate where and how you've had a positive impact on decision making through data insights you've presented
- Sound analytical pedigree with strong numerical capabilities ideally backed through academic achievements
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing