7 months ago
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is suitable for a digital analyst with a proven track record of using digital analytics and customer data to drive improved business performance.
You will join our autonomous Optimisation Team which seeks out value and turns opportunities into reality through our established optimisation framework. Out-of-the-box thinking is the norm here.
You will be highly numerate, thorough, inquisitive and innovative, have excellent problem solving skills, be solutions oriented whilst maintaining an eye for detail, have a passion for digital analytics and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
This candidate must be able to develop successful insights and possess strong communication skills in order to influence team members and collaborate successfully with both internal and external partners.
DAY TO DAY
* Working with a variety of web analytics tools (including Google Analytics, Data Warehouse, Report Builder, Qubit products) develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour through the extraction and analysis of a wide range of data and metric types
* Transforming data into insightful and actionable recommendations that directly address business objectives and establish prioritised business cases for digital improvement programmes
* Manipulating datasets and translating those datasets into meaningful visualisation using tools such as Tableau
* Identifying errors in tracking and reports, raising such issues with colleagues in other brands to agree solutions and assisting in specification and testing of those solutions
* Survey scoping and analysis
* Clickmap configuration and analysis
* Customer experience analysis best practice - perform customer experience/expert reviews and usability tests in collaboration with other members of the team
* Make recommendations for A/B & Multivariate tests and assess merit of requests from wider team
* Analyse and conclude on test outcomes, using Qubit Deliver tool and Google Analytics
* Data Strategy
* Strategic planning for the use of digital analytics data to maximise performance of websites, mobile, apps, in store terminals and marketing activities in collaboration with other members of team
* Contribute to the strategic roadmap of our digital activities
* Keeping up to date with the latest analytics developments and techniques
* Commercial acumen
* A ‘problem solving’ approach
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively at junior, management and senior management levels
* Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
* Planning, prioritisation and delivery focused
* Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
* The ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
* A flexible and open approach to change
* Programming languages such as SQL, desired but no essential
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
To apply, please send an
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.