7 months ago
In April 2016, Beyoncé and Sir Philip Green launched their joint venture, an athleisure brand named IVY PARK.
IVY PARK looks to establish itself as a global market leader in athleisure, clothes which are appropriate for both athletic and leisure activity in the fastest growing sector in the womenswear market today. Engaging a core consumer set between 18-35 years, the brand aims to make women look and feel at the top of their game – whatever they’re doing and wherever they are.
Following its successful launch via 14 wholesale partners in April 2016, IVY PARK continues to grow at a rapid pace, with plans to launch into 38 different countries across North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. In addition, the brand is now moving to the next stage of its strategy and building its sole direct-to-consumer channel, an E-commerce website to act as IVY PARK’s authoritative voice in the market. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a global brand at the beginning of its journey and help to build its flagship online presence.
As Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for building a full and comprehensive view of the IVY PARK E-commerce customer. Championing best practice, you will ensure that all trading and marketing activity is driven and then proven by solid and actionable data.
Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager, you will deliver valuable web analytics insight in an easily digestible format to both the E-commerce team and the wider business. You will make data-driven recommendations to support the digital top-level strategy, working with reporting for seasonal planning, inventory management and online site performance optimisation.
Flexibility and enthusiasm is key; the responsibilities of this role will range from hands-on daily tasks to long-term strategies and presentations to high-level stakeholders in both IVY PARK and Parkwood. You must have solid communication skills, the ability to build strong working relationships and be switched on and passionate about the brand and activewear market.
DAY TO DAY
* Utilising Google Analytics to create recommendations for site improvements
* Developing and maintaining key reports and dashboards
* Managing ad-hoc reporting requests
* Consulting with team members on how to best leverage analytics to inform business decisions, and co-ordinating with various internal user groups to determine, analyse and identify process improvements on the site, new product initiatives and customer behaviour tests
* Driving core insights from available data leading to fundamental improvements to the user experience
* Tracking and reporting across all key E-commerce implementation initiatives (across design, production, trading and marketing)
* Deliver season and year-end business and industry overview to feed into department strategy packs.
* Managing the tagging of all internal and external campaigns
* Coordinating tag and tracking parameter implementations with the development team to ensure reporting requirements are met
* Analysing the effectiveness (ROI) of online and offline marketing campaigns (search & direct traffic), and on-site promotions
* Providing analytical support for customer acquisition, conversion and retention
* Analysing online marketing programs and site traffic analysis to impact planning and increase online sales
* Social Media – Providing insight to help social and editorial teams to drive traffic to the site and increasing revenue.
* Providing website behaviour and customer experience analysis
* Establishing key customer pathways and planning the analysis of the customer experience by combining both quantitative and qualitative factors
* Analysing on-site merchandising and making recommendations for optimising the online customer experience
* Using conversion funnel and search analysis data to provide insights into the customer journey throughout the website
* Providing insight into customer value by transaction behaviour –frequency and value – and by key demographic
* Recognising trends of key performance indicators
* Experience of Google Analytics reporting across E-commerce sites
* Experience in general business reporting using Excel and various other financial tools
* Commercial and results-driven
* Analytical and numerate
* Relevant forecasting experience with understanding how to set KPIs across channels
* Flexible and open to change, with a ‘hands-on’ approach
* Enthusiastic self starter with the ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
* Organised and able to use initiative and to work in a pressurised ‘start up’ environment
* A strong communicator with the ability to interact clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues and others at all levels
* Awareness of current trends/brands and what is happening in retail and the online space
* A creative thinker who is proactively aware of current trends/brands and what is happening in retail and the online space and can turn this into actionable strategies
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.