Digital and Social Media Associate
Salary: £34,784 - £42,514 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: South Manchester
Benefits: Include fabulous, new, modern office environment, great pension options, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, option to buy and sell, flexi days, fantastic learning and development opportunities, savings club, cycle to work scheme and much more
Closing date for applications: 3rd October, 2018
About the role:
Our client aims to improve its presence in digital and these new and evolving technologies to transform the way we communicate. As their Digital & Social Media Associate, you will be responsible for helping them to deliver this transition smoothly and effectively.
Your role will be vital in developing the best possible use of digital channels and social media, ensuring that all their stakeholders are on board. By exploiting the available technologies, you will help our client to improve the customer engagement, streamline their internal processes and ensure that information is targeted more accurately and effectively.
Reporting to the PR & Corporate Relationship Manager, you will be working closely with the rest of their communications team and using your expert knowledge to support colleagues across the organisation with their communications needs.
- You have a marketing and communications background with a successful record of using digital and social media.
- You have been creatively involved in delivering targeted digital campaigns that inform, motivate and achieve results.
- You have worked in digital development, managing content and technical production.
- You understand information architecture, user experience and digital technologies, including the latest website analytic tools.
- You know how digital solutions can be aligned with business strategy and stakeholder requirements.
- You have the essential skills to translate complex subjects into easily intelligible communications.
- You understand the place of social media in the digital communication mix.
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and digital solutions.
- You have experience of building relationships with and influencing stakeholders and the skills needed to motivate a large and diverse workforce.
About our company:
The group is not your average housing association. They are a forward-thinking, profit-for-purpose business that works hard to improve the lives of residents in their 19,000 homes across the North West and Yorkshire.
Their work doesn’t stop at the customers’ front door. The surplus they make is invested back into the business to fund building new homes and to provide a full range of support services for some of the most vulnerable members of society including the homeless, young parents, older people and those with mental health needs.
They are extremely proud of their dedicated, passionate and friendly colleagues who live their values and work hard to make a difference every day. Working for them you will be part of something special and in return, they offer a competitive package with a range of enhanced benefits, and learning and development opportunities to help you achieve and exceed your potential.