about 1 year ago
Information on the company
A professional rugby league club
This is a full time internship based in Warrington paying £15K (DOE).
How can you expect to spend your day?
* Deliver unique and engaging digital content across all social and digital platforms (Including video and graphics).
* Analyse traffic, identify trends and action change if required.
* Utilization of CRM system to create segmentation digital marketing campaigns.
(In accordance with fixture day and kick off there will be some unsociable hours of work required).
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* A dynamic, creative, confident individual that uses own initiative. A team player that is willing to go above and beyond. Conscientious and hardworking with an understanding of the professional sporting landscape.
* Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing (or other relevant Degree).
* Access to own transport is desirable
What are the perks of working at this company?
A unique opportunity to be part of a leading professional sporting organisation
Apply for this role