25 days ago
You’ll be working in our small radio team at Jazz FM, overseeing the digital and social media channels. We’re based in One Golden Square, in central London, the home to well over 20 radio stations.
You’ll be interacting with everyone from the music team, to marketing, to producers and presenters, all passionate about creating award-winning stuff. We’re a friendly bunch who are as likely to be chatting about last night’s TV as we are to be discussing the gig we went to.
Working closely with the Social Media Editor and Content Director, your goal is to drive more engagement on our digital platforms, encouraging listening and therefore growing the audience of our stations.
What you'll do
As a Digital & Social Media Manager, you’ll be doing the following for Jazz FM’s social media channels and websites:
* Create and post engaging video and station content that resonates with our audiences.
* Edit (and occasionally film) social-specific videos.
* Moderate social media channels and respond to audience enquiries.
* Update the stations’ websites and apps on a daily basis, as well as create new pages and writing music features.
* Pitch in with creative ideas at regular planning sessions.
* Work at occasional events outside of traditional office hours to provide live social media coverage.
* Execute relevant commercial content on behalf of clients