Our client based in Central London is looking for a highly talented brand strategist to join one of their busy teams.
You will bring to the table a hard working business ethic, a creative yet strategic approach to marketing and campaigns, the ability to turn data and insights into something exciting and easy to understand. If this sounds like you then please do read on and apply!
- you will work with planners and the digital team to determine optimal audiences to build for the FMCG clients
- you will champion the digital channels to the wider business, publishers and agencies and create collateral
- you will be responsible for attending client meetings and being key in communicating insights, findings and campaigns to them
- you will find data, insights and research easy to digest and easy to communicate to the wider group
- you will have a creative flair and be able to turn ideas into action
- you will be comfortable supporting a team around you and have a real muck in attitude
- you will be a real problem solver, someone who is comfortable creating brand marketing plans and then adapting them according to external influences that require updates and new innovative ideas
- you will come form a background where you have worked with data segmentation and profiling and also project leadership
- you will have a thorough understanding of the agency world as well as FMCG
If you think this could be you then please do apply - this company are a real employer of choice and look after their employees very well.