7 months ago
Digital Campaign Designer
Job Number: 12183
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Working as an integral part of the creative team creating and maintaining the visual elements of the Carphone Warehouse website. You will be flexible enough to work on a wide variety of projects delivering high quality artwork in a fast-paced environment, as well as responsibility for the overall guardianship of our asset site (DAM) and continual management and processing of assets to keep this up to date.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Working on projects delegated by your line manager, providing the best layout / artwork / digital creative solutions that respond to the clients brief and always championing best in class integration
* Interrogate digital briefs with the ability to manage and prioritize your own work, whilst responding within an agreed timeline.
* Creation of technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and styles to layouts.
* Creative layout skills not just a coding background with skills within HTML and CSS both coding and design
* Creating and maintaining the web display banners
* Working with internal clients and external manufactures to source and process any new assets
* Thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and HTML 5 both coding and designs. Understand design processes and be able to take creative production briefs effectively; be happy to work across a number of projects simultaneously.
* Excellent experience of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* An understanding of HTML and CSS
* Excellent attention to detail as well as strong organisational and time planning skills.
* Strong layout, typographic, visualising and retouching skills.
* Good personal management skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Experience in external or internal agency environments.
* Experienced in working to tight deadlines
* Have an open-minded approach to constructive criticism is vital in such a fast moving organisation
* Educated to graduate level in graphic design.
* Sketch illustration skills
* DAM management skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.