3 months ago
Could you be our new Digital Campaign Executive? We're looking for a talented Digital Campaign Executive to work closely with our sales team and our advertising operations team on digital campaigns.
You'll aid our digital advertising team in striving to deliver digital campaigns from first order through to reconciliation and reporting. Collaborative and driven, the team blends creativity and technical expertise with a commercial focus and real-world insight to build and deliver successful digital strategies for our clients, working with iconic, market-leading media brands.
As a respected, knowledgeable and insightful Campaign Executive, you'll use your organisational skills to help us succeed on time, every time.
You’ll enjoy a varied and busy workload, being the go-to person for our sales team, providing crucial support for key accounts across our Technology, Lifestyle and Current Affairs portfolio, delivering key results across display, mobile and video.
Managing digital campaigns through delivery, you will ensure all projects are executed and delivered to achieve maximum results and increase revenue potential, through consistent optimisation and analysis of campaign performance.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for and flourishing knowledge of digital campaign strategy, execution and measurement to drive our clients' businesses - and our own - forwards.
You’re analytical and numerate, able to process and prioritise data and then clearly present this as valuable insight to non-analytical colleagues and client contacts. A natural organiser, you’re also a fabulous team player.
You’ll need a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and any experience using Google Analytics and Doubleclick for Publishers is highly desirable.
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership - not to mention the free magazines and discounted subscriptions!
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime, selecting from one of our handpicked travel experiences to a variety of destinations that will certainly have the 'wow' factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis