10 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Digital Campaign Manager looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Lead the planning and development of insight driven digital asset production across all TBS digital touch points. Continually optimise and improve the effectiveness of digital content through creative test results and market debriefs.
Act as the guardian of digital content to drive global consistency by ensuring local market adaption is limited through effective customer and insight driven briefs.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Lead creative feedback and amend process ensuring assets are delivered to brief and on time
* Lead Market market feedback and amend process ensuring assets encouporate market recommendations.
* Lead digital content reporting showcasing content effectiveness against pre determined KPIs- manage global reporting and market feedback process ensuring future content optimisations are made.
* Work with analytics team to ensure tracking is implemented on all landing pages and special projects; follow through to delivery to secure action.
* Align digital KPIs with HoD and design reporting structure and cascade to markets
* Produce periodical global reports tracking global landing pages delivery and gathering insights from markets
* Update, amend and improve assets creation based on reported performance
* Be responsible for uploading landing content to hybris CMS an cascade down to markets.
* Ensure digital content best practices for SEO, paid media, conversion optimization, tagging and analytics are followed
* Previous experience working for mass consumer brands required (from client or agency side)
* Previous global digital content/ asset delivery role
* Good understanding of the latest digital assets and formats
* Strong digital marketing knowledge
* Incredibly analytical with the ability to translate insights into actionable next steps
* Creative flair and the ability to feedback on online creative while keeping the brand objectives and consumer centric principles in mind
* Experience in using site performance tools such as Google Analytics or other specialist tracking tools
* Extensive experience using CMS tools
* Ability to communicate and present confidently with peers and colleagues
* People-management skills and experience essential as is the ability to inspire and motivate others
* Experience in agency briefing or managing freelancers
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our brand new office opened just over one year ago and provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a living wall in the reception area.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!