9 months ago
Digital Campaign Planner
About the role
We are currently recruiting for an Digital Campaign Planner to join our UK Commercial Integration team based at our Northampton Office. This is a full time permanent role.
• Representative Experience Specialist will be responsible for working with “Digital Content & Activation lead” to define the Representatives Experience by segment.
• Helping to define & map Rep Experience journeys & understanding Rep needs at each point, working with Digital Experience & offline teams.
• To help develop an omni-channel communications strategy for Rep’s to guide & inform, using CRM best practice.
• Developing and managing dynamic e-mail activity across Rep segments – through trigger e-mails & 3rd party providers.
• Supporting Avon 2020 Transformation programme as required with improvements to the Representative Experience
• Working with broader Rep communications team to ensure Marketing & Service communications add value & support the end to end Rep Experience.
• Identifying improvement in the Rep experience & work with Digital & offline teams to implement.
• Useing insights and Analytics to make informed decisions around the Rep Experience.
• Willing tp play an important role in driving the Representatives Motivation and Recognition, acting as promoter of improving Representatives Experience and overall Representative Value Proposition (RVP).
• Representative Experience Specialist will act as common contact point, working with business partners (Digital, Field Communications, Corporate Communications, SSC) to ensure an integrated and seamless Representative Experience across multiple audiences and channels (Print, Digital, Email, Invoice, IVR/ Phone, First Look, etc).
What we’re looking for:
• 3+ years in Representative or Customer Experience online & offline
• CRM experience on & offline
• Strong ability to work on own initiative,
• Proactive and ability to challenge the norm
• Ability to work to deadlines/schedules with attention to detail
• Strong team ethos, people skills and ability to influence in a matrix/regional organisation.
• Enthusiasm, drive and energy – passionate about digital & Customer/Rep Experience
• Must be a confident communicator and presenter
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
• Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
• Superior project management and time management skills
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude
At Avon, we understand the power and potential of beauty to transform lives. Our concept of beauty is more than skin deep; it is a way to empower women – the consumers using our products, the 6 million Representatives selling them, and the more than 30,000 Associates working together toward this higher purpose.
Avon’s Associates know how to get things done. They are change-makers, collaborators and they share a mission to make a better world for women everywhere. A career as an Avon Associate offers opportunities to stretch your abilities, work alongside a team of passionate, like-minded and talented people and achieve your own professional success.
Above all, the work you do here at Avon will have a positive impact on millions of lives...including your own.
Avon is the Company that for 130 years has proudly stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and, above all, women. This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly inspiring team that empowers women across the globe.
As a valued member of the Avon family, you’ll be entitled to some great benefits, including 25 days holiday, company contributed pension scheme, staff discount, a flexible benefits package.
Avon is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Interested in Applying?
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.