Digital Communications Officer (Marketing, SEO) HOUS85104
£28,000 per annum
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of housing and care services for older people and are committed to promoting independence and choice.
They are recruiting for an innovative and creative Digital Communications Officer to provide comprehensive and effective support for the website, social media and intranet, including content creation and SEO.
The post holder will also help the organisation to maintain and grow a strong voice through social media by effectively managing all social media channels, using the most up to date techniques to engage a variety of audiences.
They will be expected to have a good understanding of digital analytics and will be able to identify trends and provide insight into digital performance.
Reporting to the Communications Manager the successful candidate will work with colleagues to help deliver the social media strategy. They will also keep the organisation informed of the latest developments in digital media.
What are they looking for in the ideal candidate?
• Degree and / or relevant qualification or experience
• Experience of managing digital channels, including websites, corporate intranets and social media
• Experience of using CMS
• Experience of SEO
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest developments in social media
• Knowledge of the specific issues relating to online communications and copywriting, including SEO
• Experience with web analytics software
• Experience and knowledge of usability, accessibility and W3 guidelines
If you feel you have what it takes they would love to hear from you.
Our client is keen to encourage flexible working to ensure that they recruit a wide range of people with different circumstances.
Closing date: 29 July 2019
Interview date: 9 August 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.