about 1 month ago
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers.
We're exploring, analysing and keeping up-to-date with new trends and new opportunities – both to create new revenues and to find new ways of creating unique experiences and propositions for our customers. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
* Job Context
To create stunning email and rich SMS content to connect with our Three and Wuntu customers. Telling the story of our brands and what makes Three unique as well as guiding customers on journeys through our propositions and offers.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop, test and iterate experiences and journeys. Understanding and participating in user research is an important part of the role to help improve our digital assets and tone of voice. You'll also work closely with the other digital designers and UX team to deliver consistent experiences that engage with customers.
• Creative email and SMS comms.
• Analysis of engagement data to understand where improvements are needed.
• Developing how the Three brand is communicated via email and SMS touchpoints.
• A passion for visual communication.
• An outstanding creative portfolio.
• Proven experience creating compelling email campaigns.
• High levels of creativity.
• At least a couple of years’ experience of working in an agency or internal design team.
• Experience of developing and working with style guidelines.
• An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
• Strong problem solving ability and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Great communication and presentation skills.
• Ownership of your ideas and a passion to help others understand design decisions.