- Digital content marketing specialist
- Market-leading business operating in the maritime and energy sectors
- Write and curate different formats of content
- Be the website and social media channels' digital owner
- Be part of a content marketing function that sits within a large marketing team
The role of Digital Content Marketing Specialist:
This role is a key hire within the department as they look to continue to increase their engagement with several digital communities. These B2B specialist communities are essential for the company's ambitions to drive 365 days per year engagement with the global leaders in their respective fields. The Digital Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with in-house experts and external sources to formulate innovative content calendars for each community. This content calendar will include both evergreen content and trending content to keep the community informed and keep the organisation front of mind. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for written content, understand SEO, and will have worked in a B2B digital content role (specifically with use of website and social platforms).
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating and running a content marketing calendar for several digital communities
- Developing a deep understanding of the marketplace and the target audience
- Working closely with a network of industry specialists (internally and externally) who will produce regular content
- Thinking about trending topics and potential evergreen content to serve to the digital communities
- Pushing the importance of the latest SEO tactics with each piece of content that is being written
- Owning the digital product updates - website platforms and social communities
- Working with the wider marketing teams to weave your content strategies in to their overall campaigns
- Attending industry leading events to post up-to-date content
- Analysing each piece of content, the different channels and overall engagement and effectiveness
In order to do be successful in your application you must have:
- Worked in a B2B commercial marketing role
- Experience in creating, developing and executing content calendars
- Knowledge of SEO (on-page) tactics
- A command of the English written language
- A rare combination of being an innovative thinker and creator of content, mixed with strong analytical skills
- Uploaded content through website CMS platforms and social media communities/platforms
The package for the role of Digital Content Marketing Specialist is:
- Basic salary - £27,000-30,000
- Bonus - £3,000
- Wider benefits
Location: The position of Digital Content Marketing Specialist is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.