4 months ago
Digital Content Marketing Manager
BT Enterprise - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Leading the planning, development, delivery and execution of digital marketing content and master messaging for our SME area is an exciting task. We need you to help us do this. You'll be working with SME propositions and services to help meet brand and business objectives, as well as customer needs.
You'll be someone who is able to formulate and deliver on a strategy, as well as think innovatively, holistically and creatively both short and long-term to transform our marketing content and messaging. You will be involved in regular optimisation to revolutionise perceptions of BT and EE, contributing to business performance and helping to improve customer experience.
What you'll be doing
* Designing, developing and delivering a best in class marketing content strategy to support short and long term SME strategic initiatives.
* Leading the planning, design and delivery of core assets (imagery and copy) for BT and EE products and services to underpin our social media, digital acquisition and CRM plans in support of key business projects.
* Leading the planning, design, delivery and execution of digital content and master messaging for key strategic marketing campaigns.
* Working with the BT and EE online teams to develop and deliver content and messaging that improves SEO and enables increased customer engagement and interaction.
* Working with the BT Group Strategy and Insight team to understand target segments, customer needs and buyer behaviours to deliver relevant targeted messaging and content.
* Managing the measurement and optimisation of core content: defining what good looks like, revolutionising and optimising the quarterly and yearly plans.
* Ensuring an effective use tone of voice to bring the SME business closer to the customer, ensuring all brand guidelines are adhered to and brand consistency is championed.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
The skills you’ll need:
* Excellent thought leadership and strategic thinking – the ability to plan and execute end-to-end
* People leadership and strong influencing skills
* Outstanding communicator, both written and verbal
* Creative marketing capability – the ability to translate insight into impactful content and marketing communications
* Strong commercial acumen, marketing and social results reporting and analysis
The experience you’ll need:
* Effective marketing content ideation and creation
* A proven track record of delivering and executing highly impactful and innovative marketing content, creative, messaging and assets
* Digital and social media marketing
* Experience in end-to-end marketing/campaign planning and leading on the delivery of marketing treatments and strategy
* Comprehensive agency and budget management
Why choose us?
Our vision is to transform our SME Business area into the ultimate leading provider of converged solutions, enabling small and medium businesses to fulfil their digital potential. We want to be seen as the digital champion for SME’s, to support the future economic success of the UK. We’ll be the top communications and IT services provider in the country, with the best network – both fixed and mobile.
As such, our team has a mission to provide useful, thought provoking and inspiring content to help company's make the right tech decisions for their business. Grounded in insight and research, and built on a culture of test and learn, we plan and deliver the full spectrum of content marketing and provide creative messaging to innovatively increase reach, change perception and drive customer engagement. As part of a relatively new and growing team, you’ll be able to shape and influence the role and make it your own to not only help increase our potential, but expertly demonstrate how we can meet both business and customer need.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.