2 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a highly organised and efficient team player with an ability to manage multiple projects? Then we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Providing highly efficient and effective administrative support to the entire digital team. Provide coordination of team meetings, global ‘Digital get togethers’ and Natura and Co ‘Digital Network of Excellence’ meetings. Provide support to the Digital leadership team.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Carry out master product data entry for marketing cloud as required
* Support in sending samples out
* Be the owner and coordinator of team meetings
* Be the owner and coordinator of all Digital Network of excellence meetings
* Support in complex travel bookings and visas. Request new traveller profiles
* Purchase Order Super User, go to for SAP help
* Prepare Non-Disclosure Agreements and set up new vendors
* Go to person for support with internal systems (The Body Shop Connect, IT Portal, People Services, Concur Expenses)
* Point of contact for We Work (Digital team meeting space in Old Street) and manage daily attendee list
* Recruitment and New Starter support (room booking for interviews, ensure Senior Leadership Team have completed New Starter process)
* Support any in digital director PO’s and admin
· Highly organised and efficient
· Capable of multi project management
· Event management
· Experience of providing administrative support across a number of managers and staff ideally within a matrix organisation
Our global HQ is currently located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and just 10 minutes by train from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our East Croydon office provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café.
As of 27th August 2019 we will be moving to our new home, based near London Bridge. 155 Tooley Street is a contemporary and vibrant workplace that will inspire our creativity and represent who we are, our brand and our purpose. A 5 minute walk from the mainline and tube stations, surrounded by all the attractions and amenities that London Bridge has to offer, our new office is a short stroll away from the River Thames and Tower Bridge through Potters
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!