6 months ago
This UK based B2C and B2B multi-channel e-commerce company is owned by an international trade and investment group. This company was established in 2010 to build on the groups expansion into the online consumer market. The group has extensive experience within product development and on the strength of this has opened branches and developed brands in America, Canada, France, Germany and Italy.
They have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and highly creative content writer to join their e-commerce company working with many own brands in their UK head office.
Main summary of the role
As a content writer, you will have a passion for providing and managing strong content with brand tonality for marketing campaigns across all platforms. This will include website content, online digital marketing, blog posts and adverts. You will need to therefore be familiar with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google plus.
The written content will need to demonstrate an application of SEO, SEM and PPC to ensure effective brand promotion - making innovative recommendations and the implementation of best practices are encouraged. Written content will need to be adapted for various platforms, and guidelines will need to be adhered to.
- To produce content that speaks to their consumers, connecting with them on a personal level whilst remaining on brand.
- To ensure all content is optimal for SEO/SEM strategies to improve organic performance.
- Undertake keyword research and reporting which results in SEO opportunities and campaigns.
- To work with the team to ensure they are exceeding platform expectations.
- To prepare materials and work on their e-commerce catalogues including listing new and current products.
- To ensure the effective use of social media marketing.
- To proof read and check all materials meet the brand guidelines and are merchandised properly on the e-commerce platforms.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- To remain up to date with marketing promotions/product changes/updates by liaising frequently with the sales team.
- Assist with marketing research (prices, products, pictures, ranking, promotions, etc).
- Assist with new marketing projects.
- Support in building brand awareness.
- 20 Days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts
24 days ago
only 9 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close