6 months ago
Job Number: 12822
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Responsible for creating compelling, digitally optimised copy that keeps the voice of Currys and PCWorld in integrity, simplifies digital journeys, increases brand visibility, and promotes advocacy while maintaining the evolution of the brand's customer experiences.
Conceptualise, write, and edit persuasive and informative copy for a variety of content needs to include: all online customer journeys, new feature enhancements, mobile app content and email content as needed.
* Responsible for all digital copy across Dixons Carphone projects for currys.co.uk and pcworld.co.uk.
* Work with the Customer Insight, Marketing, UI Design and Commercial teams to ensure all content written is targeted to our audiences and meets the goals of the brief.
* Work alongside the Website Optimisation Manager to support the testing, targeting and personalisation roadmap
* Manage Key Stakeholders, where appropriate, by both gathering their requirements and communicating to them proposed changes made as part of the eCommerce development roadmap.
* Create digital content guidelines to support the enhancements delivered and better disseminate best practices.
* Create enticing, brand appropriate copy for a variety of requests across digital touch points, utilising deep understanding of digital best practices to create effective consumer messaging - from onsite content to push notifications
* Leverage industry insights to create compelling narratives optimised for digestible consumption, and provide insight on opportunities and challenges to optimise our content strategy
* Ensure messaging is consistent with Currys and PCWorld brand voice and mission and work with the multiple internal teams (marketing, social media, services, commercial) to understand the goal of each copy request.
* Digesting, often complex, information and turning this into clear, compelling, innovative and engaging copy, which commands the attention of customers and increases participation and advocacy.
* Working with Customer Insight teams to develop a good understanding of target audiences to better personalise the content created.
* Work closely with UI design team to brainstorm ideas and concepts to further enhance the visual and copy to create best in class experiences.
* Working to all programme and project timelines across multiple projects in parallel to deliver timely output.
* 3 years of professional copywriting experience (in a digital environment)
* Experience of creating a wide variety of content types and styles, short and long, including for web and email.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Outstanding written skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and comfortable with technology.
* Qualification in English Language or related discipline (Journalism, Creative writing)