2 months ago
• 1 Content Designer / Digital Copywriter
• 6 month fixed term contract
• Salary range £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Based in Swindon, with regular travel to Bristol
A bit about the Knowledge Team in Nationwide Digital:
It’s an exciting time here at Nationwide Digital. We’re on a journey to evolve our digital services so that we can be there to help and support our members, ‘right first time’ in whichever channel a member chooses to use.
To achieve this, we’re putting together a single digital hub of help and support that is accessible across all channels; online, via mobile, in a branch or over the phone. So, it will be used either by members directly or by our colleagues helping members on the phone or in a branch.
And that’s where you come in. We’ve invested in some best-in-class ‘knowledge management’ technology and need a Content Designer to work with a team of Knowledge Authors to build the content and start rolling it out across the Society.
This is initially a secondment or fixed term contract but knowledge management has the potential to make a big difference. We’ll soon know if we get it right and the role is planned to become permanent.
Who we're looking for
You’ll focus obsessively on our members and be as passionate about creating great digital experiences as we are. Your softer skills are super important too. We’re looking for someone with:
* Experience of researching, designing and crafting content-led experiences as part of multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment.
* A portfolio showing examples of content design and user-centric copywriting (which you’ll be happy to talk us through).
* Good relationship building skills. You’ll be comfortable engaging stakeholders and flying the flag for Content Design.
* The ability to solve design problems pragmatically, with insight. You’ll use data to inform yourself and your team and find the best way forward.
* Adaptability and a growth mindset. In a time of digital evolution, you’ll be comfortable adapting to new technologies, ways of working and learning constantly.
* Experience in a similar role with Financial Services
What you'll be doing
Joining us as a Content Designer, you’ll create member-focused, simple-to-understand content for the digital, contact centre and branch channels. Day-to-day, this could see you researching, shaping and designing content to support an exciting, new proposition or coming up with the best way to solve a current member problem. Analytics, insight, testing. You’ll get involved in it all, as you create compelling narratives that put users first.
So if you’re not shy of a challenge and feel as passionate about content, collaboration and solving problems pragmatically as we do, this might be just the opportunity for you.