We're currently working with one of the biggest digital marketing agencies in Essex and their journey to find a talented individual with a real flair for writing to join their busy, vibrant and passionate digital agency. They know how to have a good time and often arrange staff social events after work :).
They're looking for a reliable individual with outstanding writing skills and a creative eye to assist our content marketing team by creating SEO website copy, blog posts, creative content such as infographics, and update social media channels as required. Ideally, you will have at least one years’ experience in a similar role writing copy, and have a portfolio full of varied, compelling work.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing engaging content, inclusive of blogs, infographic research and optimised website copy
- Uploading various blogs and web copy to a variety of CMS (Content Managing Systems)
- Assist with the creation and schedule of social media posts across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
- Optimise all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
- Liaising confidently and professionally with clients to discuss requirements and any changes that need to be made
What you'll need
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role with - you will be required to provide examples of previous written work at interview stage
- Some experience in digital marketing, SEO and social media would be preferred, but not mandatory
In return, you'll receive:
- Staff pension scheme
- Additional holiday days given for length of service
- Early finish on a Friday
- Regular staff social events and happy memories!
Sound like the type of company you'd like to work for? Click the apply button and lets your application process started :)!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.