2 months ago
Who we are:
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion-conscious Women & Men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority
As a Digital Design Manager at TOPSHOP TOPMAN, you will be lead on all types of digital marketing & design projects with a focus on how the brand is interpreted digitally. You will have a team of digital designers and artworkers in which you will excel leadership and manage workflow. We are looking for an extremely creative individual who is full of ideas and has an eye for detail, a strong interest in fashion, and digital innovation. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience and be confident in managing all aspects of a design project.
Day to Day:
* Working closely with the Lead Digital Designer to lead a team of multi-discipline designers and artworkers to explore new ways of working and introduce solid design principles.
* Drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognise and encourage outstanding performance and manage poor performance effectively.
* Working across multiple channels with the digital design team to produce innovative editorial content.
* Deliver excellence and consistency in all of our front end design to ensure that TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital customers experience the very best of the Brand.
* Interpret the Brands in all digital interfaces globally.
* Help manage team resources as well as implementing process workflow and project timings.
* Constantly challenge the brands digital handwriting and ensure smooth execution of all creative.
* Driving new ideas through the entire team, ensuring a solid understanding of customer journey and aesthetics are maintained.
* Generating ideas, assess the strategic direction and deliver innovation with a view to creating industry-leading and mould-breaking work.
* Reviewing design work from designers, developers and the production team and provide effective direction and feedback.
* Working closely with the Development Team and UX designers to ensure UX best practice is executed.
* Proactive with driving own development.
* 5 years previous experience working in a creative/agency environment.
* The ability to communicate the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands across all digital platforms.
* A passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
* Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
* Strong interest or experience in fashion and eCommerce.
* Strong sense of typography and layout and good attention to detail.
* Experience in leading the design aspect of projects and setting direction.
* Experience directing designers to help create your vision and drive change.
* Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm and to constantly strive to drive improvements on all digital platforms.
* Experience in front end interpretation of a brand with a strong affinity with the customer
* Evidence of Leadership through periods of change
* A strong Digital Design knowledge
* Expert in Adobe Creative Suites and Sketch
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS systems would be preferable
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.