4 months ago
Job Number: 4441
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
A great opportunity has arisen for a Digital Designer to join the Dixons Carphone Creative Services Hub.
You’ll already have a good knowledge of design principles and will be able to work to brand guidelines and specific briefs, ensuring that production deadlines are being met and that the client services team are updated of project progress along the way.
You will be responsible for creating innovative, eye-catching and effective graphic designs for email and digital marketing campaigns - pushing the boundaries of email design.
* Work on projects delegated by your line manager, providing the best layout / artwork / digital creative solutions that respond to the clients brief and always championing best in class integration
* Interrogate digital briefs with the ability to manage and prioritize your own work, whilst responding within an agreed timeline
* Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of modern email design trends, research and best practices, incorporates them into design
* Work with Line Manager and Senior to create and maintain visual style guides for the email marketing
* Proven track record of using best practices to design compelling, responsive email marketing campaigns
* Undertake the creation of technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and styles to layouts
* Creating and maintaining the web display banners
* Working with internal clients and external manufactures to source and process any new assets
* Thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and HTML 5 both coding and designs.
* Understand design processes and be able to take creative production briefs effectively; be happy to work across a number of projects simultaneously
* Excellent InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Microsoft programmes
* To apply and uphold processes across all outputs and executions, working closely with the Production team and Line Manager
* Highly proficient in HTML 5 Rich Media banner design
* Understanding of Ad servers’ platform esp. DoubleClick, Sizmek, etc.
* Excellent attention to detail as well as strong organisational and time planning skills
* Strong layout, typographic, visualising and retouching skills
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Self-motivated, driven and passionate about detail
* Strong communication skills and the ability to back up and discuss your design decisions
* Experienced in working to tight deadlines
* Have an open-minded approach to constructive criticism is vital in such a fast-moving organisation
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.