10 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Team.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Working within the team you will help evolve the way we communicate with customers across NOW TV owned channels and platforms including Email, Mobile applications, Web and TV. It is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to get involved in designing experiences across multiple devices.
- Responsive design experience
- Ability to take a design from concept through to completion
- Can clearly demonstrate knowledge of Email design and customer communications in particular marketing
- Excellent stakeholder management to ensure on-time delivery of creative concepts, assets and designs
- Excellent ability to create digital assets to support creative briefs for use in Customer communications across owned channels
- Participate in creative and design thinking sessions to develop new ideas and concepts
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment with a positive can do attitude
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, lllustrator in addition to Sketch & Invision
- Strong understanding of core design skills; typography, colour and layout
- A strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design
- A true passion for all things digital
- Be up to date with industry standards and trends to ensure our communications are best in class
- Self-motivated, organised and accountable
- An Art or Design based honours degree or equivalent
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better