6 months ago
The Digital Editor will play a pivotal role in shaping content for the brand. Responsible for delivering the editorial and email strategy, the role involves working closely with stakeholders across the business to identify the most relevant and engaging stories for our target audiences. This is a fast-paced role and we’re looking for someone who is ideas-driven and can balance a best-in-class approach to content with the commercial needs of the business.
DAY TO DAY
* Develop a detailed understanding of our product ranges and identify engaging stories that align with our brand purpose and personality. Work closely with the buying teams to bring new product launches, trends and themes to life.
* Manage the day-to-day coordination of the email and content strategy, sharing future plans and previous performance with key stakeholders across the business.
* Take a strategic approach to content, managing the feature process from concept through to delivery. Maintain high standards and deliver a great customer experience through detailed understanding and consideration of the customer journeys involved.
* Deliver monthly digital campaigns – increasing conversion, visits and brand discovery. Working with trade and merchandising teams to ensure commercial opportunities are maximised.
* Own the image plan, identifying and briefing in additional assets when required. Oversee product selection and styling for still-life and influencer photoshoots.
* Embed the Evans personality and tone of voice in everything we do, representing the customer across the business to ensure an aligned approach.
* Write relevant and exciting copy that balances brand tone of voice with commercial KPIs. Provide sub-editing support as needed, ensuring copy is accurate, consistent and suited to the intended channel.
* Oversee the merchandising of trend, feature and campaign categories online working closely with the trade and production teams to deliver a smooth customer journey.
* Provide the CRM team with relevant and timely email stories, working collaboratively with them to understand previous performance, commercial priorities and best practice.
* Line manage the Editorial Assistant, managing their day-to-day workload and progression, drawing upon their support to deliver the content and social plan.
* Oversee the relationship with bloggers to ensure Evans is working with engaging and on-brand influencers.
* Manage and deliver influencer events and trips adhering to Editorial/Campaign strategy.
* Exceptional copywriting and sub-editing skills
* Ideas driven – able to bring stories to life in an engaging way
* A confident and collaborative project manager
* Awareness and passion for consumer and fashion trends
* Ability to make strategic, commercial decisions
* An eye for photography, design and styling
* Highly effective communication and influencing skills
* Able to manage senior stakeholders and build effective relationships in a fast-paced environment
* Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
* Technically proficient – able to learn new tools and platforms quickly
* Experience working with a CMS system such as Wordpress
* A good understanding of SEO best practice is desirable
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.