30 days ago
WHO WE ARE
Our global vision is to be the world’s leading fashion destination. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach, Topshop Topman provides fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Editorial Assistant to join our Digital team here at Topshop Topman. As the German Digital Editorial Assistant at Topshop Topman you will be a part of the online content team and report into the Digital Editor. The editorial team focus on marketing the site to customers and retaining them with engaging editorial features and inspiring design. This role requires you to trans-create copy on our website from English to German in an engaging tone while maintaining our brand voice. You will also be responsible for creating original content for our German website as well as our German Twitter and Facebook social media channels.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual who has previous online fashion writing experience, a strong interest in social media, and a personal interest in fashion. The ideal candidate for this position will be a German mother tongue writer who is also bilingual in English.
DAY TO DAY
* Providing up to the minute research from a range of sources and presenting these back to the team
* Managing the Culture Calendar - keeping it up to date with cultural moments and industry events, launches and releases, and keeping the team informed about key moments that should be addressed in Editorial content
* Report into and work closely with the Digital Editor and team to ensure that Topshop are inspiring and leading the market
* Support the editorial team with ad-hoc duties - from administration to research assignments and shoot prep
* Work closely with the CRM team to write weekly email copy
* Contribute ideas and write stories for the Topshop blog
* Process invoices and raise purchase orders
* German speaking
* Strong copywriting skills in order to create original and inspiring editorial and social media content.
* Excellent eye for fashion and a strong knowledge of the German and English marketplace both off line and online.
* Foresight into forthcoming fashion and youth trends both in the German and English markets and a passion for all things cultural.
* Passionate and knowledgeable about social media and experience working in social media.
* Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts and PRs to secure interviews, acquire quotes, images etc.
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
* A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
* Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Highly organised, self-motivated with lots of initiative.
THE EXCITING PART
Early finish Fridays during Summer!
25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
Events to support our diverse range of charities