4 months ago
Digital Executive (SEO)
Balloon Street, Manchester
Salary: £23,000 - £28,500
35 hours per week, full time
Closing date: 04/06/2019
We are the bank for people with purpose. The only bank born from the co-operative movement 145 years ago. We believe in the power of 'we' and putting values and ethics first. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make their next career move in a bank that celebrates co-operative spirit. And did we mention we are award winning? Year on year award winners for our products, our customer service and our commitment to communities. What's not to love!
As a Digital SEO Executive at the Co-operative Bank, you’ll be required to execute activities in line with key milestones and objectives arising from the Bank’s Digital Marketing strategy, ensuring that new and existing customers are driven towards the Bank’s Digital ecosystem (online banking, mobile applications etc.)
We’re on an exciting journey to become the UK’s best ethical, digital bank and you could be part of the team that makes that happen!
* Execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies, including link building
* Complete and review keyword research to support on-site and off-site campaigns
* Develop on-site and off-site content strategies for specific SEO campaigns
* Produce daily, weekly & monthly reports on current SEO status, and identify opportunities for improvement of our online presence
* Stakeholder management across the business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
In depth knowledge of SEO and its various elements – bought, owned and earned
An understanding of the other digital channels and how they interact with SEO
Precise and high attention to detail
Proactive - a keenness to learn and develop
Ability to develop and create content based on obtained insights for SEO purposes (e.g. written articles and infographics)
What You Can Expect From Us:
* 27 days holiday at start, rising to 30 days
* Agile working including opportunity to work from home
* Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
* 2 paid days for volunteering per year
* Positive working environment in contemporary offices centrally located in Manchester
* Strong career path within Financial Services
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact email@example.com
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.