6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our The Digital Commerce Labs Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Journey Manager you will overall be responsible for increasing customers’ digital adoption and the role will continue to grow and evolve as the Save and Keep Lab expands its remit
- Working with teams right across Sky to strategise on improving existing digital experiences and creative new journeys through the best designs & experiences
- Shape the vision on what the lab will deliver, through agile ways of working, build trusting relationships with stakeholders where knowledge & insight is mutually shared and success celebrated
- Increase retention and life time value of our customers through engaging pro active retention campaigns
- Deliver insight and data driven experiments to decrease churn across all of our products
- Help customers self-serve digitally and decrease the need for them to call at appropriate parts of the journey
- Work with data analysts to identify opportunities and run further research projects to fill in gaps
- Regularly use competitor analysis to help shape ideas and identify potential opportunities to optimise digital
- Brilliant leader who can deliver through others – able to work across a matrix organisation and able to build brilliant stakeholder relationships that deliver results
- Commercially results oriented with appetite to master the technical. Sky products are complex, regulated products in a highly competitive and fast moving market
- Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set
- Credible and able to present and work to the leadership team at Sky, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal) that simplify the complex and gain support for bold plans
- Ability to decipher data quickly, and make decisions supported by this analysis
- Not afraid to take risks & fail fast
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about