12 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Digital Fundraising Officer for a fabulous Charity based in Northamptonshire. The role is very much in the centre of their fundraising strategy of this Charity with ongoing investment in digital development and marketing activity.
The Digital Fundraising Officer works with the Digital Fundraising Manager to support the whole of fundraising to recruit new supporters (event participants, voluntary fundraisers, cash and regular givers) and retain existing supporters through digital and mobile channels and activity.
The organisation offer exceptional benefits and a competitive salary with this role and the opportunity to work with some truly inspiring people.
• Responsible for day-to-day planning, development and management of digital fundraising campaigns and activity (such as email, PPC, SMS, social and display) to meet agreed income and expenditure targets and KPIs
• To continually optimise content and conversion to all fundraising asks on the website to maximise income generation and supporter engagement
• Support teams with their online content around fundraising and events pages using WordPress
• Support teams with the sending of promotional and stewardship emails using Dotmailer
• Support teams with their social media activity and creating ads where necessary
• Representing Digital Fundraising on cross team working groups within the organisation on joint initiatives
• Day-to-day management of relationships with key external digital agencies and suppliers.
• Responsible for the tracking and analysis of digital fundraising campaigns and activity using in-house and third party systems, producing results and recommendations for future activity
• To investigate and recommend new innovative digital fundraising and testing opportunities.
• To work closely with the Digital and Communications Team to achieve objectives
• To deputise for the Digital Fundraising Manager in their absence as required with relation to digital fundraising activities.
Experience and skills required:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Experience of using digital marketing techniques such as paid search, email, mobile, display and social
• Experience of project managing digital marketing campaigns from concept through to evaluation
• Hands on experience of using an email service provider to send and analyse email campaigns (Dotmailer)
• Web analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Google Ad Words to manage PPC campaigns
• Experience of content management systems using Open Source systems, in particular Wordpress
• Sound working experience of web languages such as HTML/xHTML, Css
• Experience of using web authoring packages such as Dreamweaver, and related applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage projects to tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop good working relationships with external suppliers/internal departments
• First-class writing, editing and proofreading skills, with proven ability to make complex information engaging and accessible and a familiarity with writing for SEO (search engine optimisation)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present with confidence and produce written documents to a high standard
• Proven ability to measure, interpret and evaluate campaign results
Please send your CV to Esther and feel free to contact me to discuss your experience at Satarah Recruitment Ltd.
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire
£40k - £50k