3 months ago
Digital “Go-To-Customer” Executive
Our Intermediary & Partnerships team is busy building the Aviva brand in the intermediary and partnerships markets. Our goal is to make Aviva the number one financial services brand amongst financial advisers, and the partner of choice for Britain's largest banks and building societies.
We’re looking for a data driven individual with bags of enthusiasm to join us on the journey.
What’s the job?
As a member of the digital brand and content team, you’ll support the rest of the marketing team to deliver personalised and targeted activity. You’ll get involved in scoping data requirements, designing contact strategies and making recommendations for email campaigns. You’ll also drive the development of technical requirements to ensure the day to day functionality continues to work as expected.
We need someone who has a relentless attention to detail and who understands the importance of delivering impact through data led activity. You’ll also need to be willing to test out and try new marketing approaches to find what works, rather than accepting the standard way of doing things.
This role is a maternity cover for 12 months
Your Duties Will Include:
* Leading technical development of “go to” customer / outbound digital channels: predominantly email but looking to future channels also.
* Transforming standard operating procedures within the teams, using highly personalised marketing communications by default, with fully integrated sales and marketing activity driving towards a common goal
* Working collaboratively to develop Salesforce (our CRM) in order to deliver first class targeted marketing
* Defining data requirements to power these channels and work with supporting functions to set up an industry leading data-led marketing approach that delivers cost-effective results.
Desirable Skills And Experience
* Expert understanding of digital marketing channels
* Insight into intermediary and partner distribution models, the team and processes that are used to get our products to market
* Experience of using Adobe Campaign
* Confidence in handling data, and able to translate marketing requirements into data requirements
* Experience of using Salesforce (preferable but not essential)
* Relentless drive to use technology to improve current marketing processes and effectiveness.
What will you get for this role?
* Salary up to £35,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on
** Closing date 16th Oct *
Posted 24 Days Ago
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.