2 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital Insight and Optimisation Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Digital Insight Analyst, you will support the end-to-end process of digital analytics and insight, and support both the product and editorial teams.
- Use a variety of tools to understand customer behaviour on our digital sports and news products, including websites, apps, video and off platform.
- Create and communicate actionable digital insights from various data sources along with recommend next steps for the business
- Provide event analysis and respond to ad-hoc queries from the relevant teams in a timely fashion.
- Regularly measure and monitor key performance metrics. Spot anomalies and trends and perform root cause analysis to understand both what and why.
- Maintain an understanding of the wider product roadmaps in order to drive through implementation improvements considering tagging and measurement requirements.
- Provide regular insights and recommendations for improvements to the teams to help influence the roadmaps and to demonstrate the benefit to business KPIs.
- Regularly monitor voice of customer data through surveys in order to spot, validate and quantify problems and opportunities in order to make improvement recommendations.
- Regular travel between Leeds and London offices.
- Proven digital analytics experience and an ability to translate data into actionable insight
- Passion for digital and a logical, problem solving mind set
- The ability to understand what is important to our customers
- You'll have the analytical skills to interrogate multiple data sources, interpreting, and manipulating the source data.
- Be able to tell a story and take people on the journey with you through your presentation skills.
- Able to influence internal and external stakeholders across a number of different levels
- You'll have experience of reporting and dashboard tools such as Tableau, along with experience of monitoring tools
- Be a proactive self-starter looking for opportunities to promote insight and analytics in the business
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about