7 months ago
At Topshop/Topman, our digital footprint is a major part of our current and future strategy. We have a lot of rich data at our fingertips, and our Insight Team is well-placed to use this information to drive our business forward.
This position oversees our analytics across all markets and channels for Topshop/Topman Digital. The successful candidate will manage a team of 3, with a hands-on focus on digital analytics, quantitative and qualitative customer insight, and onsite optimisation. Within this role you will be the key contact across all functions of the business for all things related to Insight and Analytics.
The high-level focus of this role is to drive actionable insight from our data sources through research, reporting, and analytics of our customers, our digital platforms, and the markets in which we operate.
DAY TO DAY
* Ensuring all business functions are kept aware and informed of relevant Insight and Analytics
* Highlighting and promoting the importance of effective analytics implementation and measurement for all new site functionality and initiatives
* Driving an ongoing site optimisation strategy
* Building and leading a high performing team in a fast paced and changing environment
* Managing and developing external relationships for:
* A/B testing
* Surveys and Voice of Customer
* Competitor tracking
* Reviews and recommendations
* Managing and maintaining internal relationships with:
* Digital Managers (e.g. Marketing, Trade, Production)
* Retail Managers
* Directors / Heads of department
* Editorial and Design teams
* Buying and Merchandising teams
* Arcadia Group Insights team
* Maintaining the quality and effectiveness of regular reporting, covering:
* Site performance metrics across domestic and international digital channels and platforms
* Content Performance
* Onsite user journey and behaviour
* A/B testing activity and results
* Onsite searches
* Digital Marketing Performance
* Competitor Benchmarking and Market Share performance
* Ongoing Customer Satisfaction / NPS
* Customer Feedback
* An experienced user of Google Analytics or similar web analytics tool (admin level and preferably implementation)
* A working knowledge of SQL.
* A passion for Insight and Analytics, and an understanding of how data can be exploited to drive competitive advantage.
* Strong experience analysing customer-level data
* Excellent communication/presentation skills, and the ability to convert and translate complex data to a wide range of audiences.
* Experience of A/B and/or MVT testing strategy and methodologies.
* Previous line management experience
* The ability to identify and understand complex businesses challenges and opportunities, and to translate these into analytical questions. Conversely, the know how to take analytical data from multiple sources and create a set of recommendations.
* Demonstrated skills to build and maintain strong relationships across the business.
* Experience managing external partners and third-party suppliers.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* A customer-oriented focus.
* Educated to degree level, ideally in mathematics, statistics, economics, management sciences, or similar.
* A good understanding of data science and/or statistics.
* Market Research acumen.
* Experience with one or more of the below tools:
* Google BigQuery, R, Hitwise, Adobe Analytics, Kantar Worldpanel, Tableau, SessionCam
* Experience and awareness of qualitative data collection methods
* Excellent data visualisation skills.
* An interest/background in fashion, retail, or e-commerce business operations.
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.