5 months ago
JJT Digital Lead –Product Line Analyst Maidenhead, UK, EMEA
The JJT Digital Lead – Product Line Analyst (PLA) is part of the global Consumer digital team supporting digital operations for J&J Consumer/Vision Care as well as supporting the demand and the delivery of technology related initiatives.
As a product technology strategist, they are responsible for supporting and executing convergence chances to create efficiencies, value, regional alignment and scale on behalf of the Consumer/Vision Care organization broadly. Additionally, the JJT Lead role supports key strategic programs and operations.
As a JJT Digital Lead, you will build strong collaborative partnerships with all applicable partners in J&J Technology (JJT) and business units, including local market, regional business and franchise execution leads, Marketing Operations, Digital Strategy, eCommerce and technology to deliver on aligned opportunities, and provide product development feedback while supporting the creation of aligned regional processes and delivery approaches.
* Supports crafting, executing and embedding global digital technology strategy to ensure maximum use of global/core capabilities.
* Ensures positive relationships with internal business partners and external vendors by promoting JJT capabilities and processes and facilitating day-to-day activities.
* Participates in the technical discovery process for potential digital projects and provides technical perspective on feasibility of requirements and capabilities of products and technical resources. Assists in developing the scope, definition of business requirements and translates these business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
* Partners with vendors and PLO (Product Line Owners) to plan, estimate and manage the efforts/costs of the technical implementation, ensuring that the solution meets all J&J Quality Standards.
* Program management for multiple JJT Digital projects; dedicatedly building & overseeing development & execution of integrated business/technology strategies.
* Supports the activation, execution, and scaling of this key digital programs
* Works as a cohesive partner of the global Digital IT team in contributing to drive global to regional digital technology execution.
* Supports the crafting of capabilities for a consolidated regional platform, supporting technology roadmap across JJV.
* Provides support in onboarding and educating agencies and brand/business on the digital technology standards needed on projects/programs.
* Supports and lives into the activation and operations of the global demand management and governance framework to optimize and scale digital IT investments, improving influence and value.
* Participates in industry related activities, keeping knowledge up-to-date and on top of the latest technologies and trends.
* Ensures J&J information assets are identified, valued, and protected by aligning with and enforcing all local and global compliance and security policies
* Bachelor's degree with focus on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Digital Marketing or related field is a prerequisite.
* Demonstrable experienced as a digital technology partner across brand or business teams.
* Experience with Program Management, specifically digital, would also be an asset within this role.
* Digital domain knowledge with various digital/web/mobile technologies including E-commerce/Direct to Consumer, analytics, SEO/SEM, CMS, CRM, social media etc. Experience with Drupal and Sales Force would also be beneficial.
* Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written), including the ability to cater communication to various audiences across levels and departments is a necessity in this position.
* Impeccable business partnering, influencing and collaboration skills working with delivery teams, business partners, agencies and partners, with ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes, is required.
* Strong analytical skills; responsiveness and flexibility with evolving responsibilities and changing environment are required.
* Experience in a process driven environment following sound PMI/PMP, Agile and SDLC methodologies is preferred.
* Experience with MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel & Word is an asset.
* Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking is preferred.
* IT Commercial experience in digitally-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises is preferred. Ideally, has working knowledge of the Consumer Medical Device business (both client and supplier), the information that drives it, and the digital approaches that are appropriate.
* Commercial domain expertise with experiences crafting, developing and supporting commercial programs related to Strategic Marketing, Sales, eCommerce and Professional Engagement
* Fully fluent in written and oral English is a fundamental requirement
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)
IT Project Management