6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Learning@CSG team.
“This is a very exciting time to join our team as we embark on a new chapter. We’re putting our learners at the heart of everything we do through our new curriculums and digital first strategy - we’ve so much going on and lots of exciting projects to get involved with” – Gail McKenna, Director of Learning@CSG
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, some of our offices offer a variety of other perks including subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities
As a Digital Learning Designer, you will create innovative and engaging content for digital learning experiences that have maximum impact on business performance. The Digital Learning Designer will be expected to:
- Own the entire digital learning development lifecycle, including TNA, storyboarding, creative design and digital learning copywriting.
- Translate business requirements into best in class learning experiences. Create infographics, videos, audio, interactive simulation, creative text andor animation.
- Deliver content in line with Sky’s brand identity, values and tone of voice with an excellent eye for detail and strong typography and layout skills across learning platforms.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of learning principles and theories with the ability to these practically. instructional design theory to create storyboards, scripts and learning content.
- Liaise with the business and stakeholders to develop an ongoing content design strategy, ensure learner engagement and determine the key information needed.
- Demonstrate adaptability to changing priorities and strong problem-solving capabilities. Work with stakeholders to understand their requirements in face of unexpected and urgent business needs.
- Translate business requirements into best in class digital learning experiences.
- Oversee content management project plans with defined quality control at each stage and measurable insights to help drive continuous performance improvement. Monitor the quality of developed content and participate in peer-to-peer reviews.
- Provide regular updates and reports to stakeholders and project managers ensuring delivery of quality learning products on time and in budget.
- Evaluate existing curriculum materials and where relevant convert them to digital content in line with best practice methodologies or provide new content.
- Experience of Digital Learning Design with an ability to create infographics, videos, audio, interactive simulation, creative text design or animation.
- Ability to interpret briefs and produce storyboards.
- Expert with learning content creation tools (such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc.) and can deliver at pace.
- Expert with GraphicWeb Design tools (such as Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).
- Experience working across functions, (i.e. with copywriters to ensure the visual elements complement the words).
- Extensive creative skills, with strong experience of designing for tone of voicebrand presence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today.
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better