3 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a small agency with big plans for 2019. They have worked with some huge brands - mostly B2B - and helped them achieve great things through the videos, written articles and digital marketing they provide.
They are based on Cambridge Science Park, where they also have a video studio in one of the coolest buildings in the city.
They are an ambitious, straight-talking, creative, dynamic and fun team looking for someone to help lift their digital offering to new heights and be integral to their mutual success.
They are looking for an incredible Digital Marketing Account Manager. Someone who has proven to be fantastic at all things digital marketing, from supporting the production of new websites to writing highly engaging articles and video scripts, through to helping clients generate a genuine ROI online and executing comprehensive digital marketing campaigns. As much as they hate to use cliches like 'hit the ground running'…. you'll need to hit the ground running!
Like them, you'll be thoroughly professional, positive-minded, focused on delivering exceptional value and passionate about producing great work.
You'll not only manage campaigns, but also deal directly with clients accounts so you'll need to be a great communicator and a champion of the benefits of digital marketing and compelling content production.
It would be great if you could...
- Demonstrate expertise in website UX, SEO, Google Ads, Google Display Network, re-marketing and the ability to deliver measurable change
- Consistently produce high quality content for all marketing outlets, websites and email marketing
- Identify and recommend relevant marketing campaigns for the business and drive these through to completion
- Raise the profile of their agency by achieving higher attendance rates at their events, increasing press coverage, increasing website traffic and growing our social media profile
- Oversee and grow their clients social media presence
- Project manage client video productions
- Work effectively under pressure and manage your own workload
Your skills and experience will probably include:
- At least 3 years' experience in digital marketing
- Strong commercial focus, deliver ROI for marketing campaigns
- Dynamic, self-motivated and apply experience and skills to digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail (grammar, punctuation, spelling etc.)
- Good verbal communications skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of HubSpot preferred
They are keen to get cracking and plan on appointing for this role in February! Send your CV now.
2 months ago
only 8 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close