7 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital Intelligence Team.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be responsible for building our audience segmentation strategy and providing accurate reporting on the performance of all customer communications via digital channels, as well as providing actionable campaign optimisation to improve engagement and sales.
- Capture campaign requirements
- Build audience segments
- Campaign setup and optimisation
- Provide ad-hoc and automated reporting in Adobe Analytics and other tools such as Tableau
- Actively share insights, techniques and results with key stakeholders
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from the relevant teams and provide insight and analytics in a timely fashion
- Regularly monitor digital campaigns and analytics data in order to identify, validate and quantify opportunities to improve customer communications and experiences
- Translate AB and MV experiment results into actionable insights and business recommendations
- Strong interest in digital media, analytics and e-commerce
- Hands-on experience using a Data Management Platform (DMP) for audience segmentation, e.g. Bluekai, Adobe Audience Manager, Krux
- Hands-on experience with programmatic media buying tools such as Doubleclick Bid Manager, Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Demonstrable experience using Adobe analytics or Google analytics in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrable experience of using data and insights in a large-scale consumer retail business. Examples are media, telco, financial services, insurance
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable presenting campaign performance succinctly to senior stakeholders, and able to articulate recommendations to highly aware stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better