11 months ago
Digital marketing apprentice
Would you like to join a trailblazing and multi award winning marketing team working for the UK’s biggest insurer?
Our Intermediary & Partnerships team is busy building the Aviva brand in the intermediary and partnerships markets. Our goal is to make Aviva the number one financial services brand amongst financial advisers, and the partner of choice for Britain's largest banks and building societies.
We want to be a 320 year old disruptor, benefitting from the strength of our past while leading the way in a digital age. Aviva was born in an age of quills and parchment.
As the digital marketing apprentice, you will be responsible for supporting a team of marketing executives to develop and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms. This will enable us to drive engagement with our different audiences and help us to meet our business targets.
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
* work with some of the UKs best marketing and media agencies
* access market leading tech from across the global business
* learn how to code and build amazing email campaigns
* create ground breaking marketing campaigns
* Access to market leading training
What you get out of the role
As a Marketing Apprentice you will work towards the Digital Marketer Apprenticeship, an accredited apprenticeship scheme with an industry recognised qualification. Throughout the duration of your studies you will spend a large proportion of your time learning on the job, and working as part of a team. You will have dedicated ‘off the job’ time to focus on your studies, working with a York College to support your accredited learning.
Today, digital is fundamental to our future. Do you have the skills we need?
We want a dynamic and creative individual to join our team to help us achieve our audacious ambitions. Could it be you?
Essential Knowledge & skills
* 96 UCAS points achieved or predicted from September 2017 (equivalent to 3 “A” levels at “C” grade)
* Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade A to C (Grades 4 – 9 from 2017) with three of those being in Maths, Science (s) and English.
* In Scotland – A minimum of 3 Higher
To apply for this apprenticeship you must –
* NOT have a qualification higher than the qualification you will study for in a similar subject or field
* NOT already have studied a similar level apprenticeship
Skills Required for the Role
* Good verbal communication and written skills
* Organisation and good time management – you’ll be expected to juggle multiple tasks at once
* Basic Microsoft Office skills
* A good understanding of basic marketing principles
* Good numeracy skills
* Must be a team player- you’ll be expected to work across all areas of the UK Insurance marketing team
* Passion for doing the right thing for the customer and for marketing
* Energy and drive and a get up and go attitude
We’re Aviva, the UK’s No.1 insurer and sixth-largest financial services organisation in the world. Our purpose is to Defy Uncertainty for our customers. Our insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying, please contact Kyle Martin in the Resourcing Team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.