7 months ago
Amazon offers a range of opportunities to suit candidates with different backgrounds, qualifications and career aspirations. That is why we believe it is the perfect place to learn new skills.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation.
We have big plans and want to continue to develop and retain the best talent. Amazon apprenticeship schemes are aimed at people who have a passion for learning and want to start a career now – or possibly retrain in a new direction.
To be successful you will need to be committed to your own development and be prepared to make the most of the opportunities, hands on experience and qualifications given to you.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice, Amazon Fashion EU reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and will work closely with the marketing team, as well as the content, onsite-CX, art and design and vendor management (buying) teams.
The purpose of this role is to support the marketing team in delivering projects and programs across EU5 sites (Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain). The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on aspects of the traffic including SEO, Paid Search, Display, Gateway (Amazon Homepage), Affiliates & Email. This role is a fantastic training for anyone looking to break into digital marketing.
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship – Level 3
If successful as an applicant you will join us on an 18 month fixed term contract enrolled onto the level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship. The apprenticeship combines studying a range of knowledge modules with on the job training
You will build your skills over an 18 month period - starting in August - that will include:
· Classroom based training hosted offsite/ via virtual platforms
Amazon’s on-the-job training program, delivered by our specialist teams,
· Mentoring from our Marketing team.
Alongside extensive development of your technical skills, you will also grow your abilities in crucial complementary areas like organization, prioritization, data analytics and problem solving techniques, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills.
During the 18 month scheme you will be introduced to the technical skills and knowledge you will need to achieve the apprenticeship including the following modules:
· Principals of Marketing,
· Data analytics
· Coding and web page development,
During the final stage of the apprenticeship you will work on a business project which brings together all of the skills and knowledge gained during the programme.
As a digital marketing apprentice your responsibilities will include;
· Writing design briefs.
· Scheduling onsite campaigns.
· Own requests for priority placements across the amazon site.
· Supporting with the execution of marketing activity for flagship and seasonal marketing events.
· Reporting onsite campaign performance.
· Analyzing and recommending clear actions and next steps.
On successful completion will you receive invaluable learning, development and professional experience, you will also gain a level 3 apprenticeship in Digital marketer and will qualified to apply for a permanent role within Amazon.
For applicants to be eligible for government funding you need to:
· Have lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
· Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August 2019 or later
· You will be 18 years old or older before the contract’s start date
· You will have achieved (or be predicted to achieve) 3 A levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above along with 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English Language at grade B/5 or above and Mathematics at grade C/4 or above and 3 others at grade C/4 or above
· You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
· Supporting the planning and execution of traffic initiatives across various channels including Search (SEO, Paid Search, Google Shopping) Gateway (Amazon Homepage), Display, Associates & others.
· Support & own (parts of) marketing projects and events across EU5 for Amazon Fashion.
· Assist in gathering data for standard reports on traffic metrics.
· Help develop, execute, and analyse creative test plans for traffic marketing channels.
· Ad hoc general admin for the traffic team.
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Creative thinker with excellent writing skills
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to handle tight deadlines on occasions
· Be comfortable being hands on in day-to-day tasks
· Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Proficiency in Excel
· Tech confident - fast learner new tools and widgets
· These will be a plus for your career at Amazon but are not necessary to enter the program.
· You are able to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment,
· You are able to demonstrate drive and passion,
· Additional languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish) useful but not essential
· The desire to relocate to fulfil your career aspirations