2 months ago
The purpose of this role is to assist the Softlines Private Brands marketing team in delivering best in class campaigns for all new brand and new season launches. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a number of different brands and projects, owning the planning, execution, reporting and recommendations. This is a fantastic opportunity for and apprentice looking to get a holistic view of online marketing campaigns from concept to launch.
The roles is based in London.
· Writing design briefs.
· Scheduling onsite campaigns.
· Own requests for priority placements across the amazon site.
· Supporting with the execution of marketing activity for flagship and seasonal marketing events.
· Reporting onsite campaign performance.
· Analyzing and recommending clear actions and next steps.
Required skills and qualifications:
· Strong interest in and basic understanding of online marketing
· General understanding of fashion e-commerce environment
· Creative thinker with excellent analytical skills
· Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly
· Customer obsession – always looking for ways to improve the customer’s experience
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Ability to manage multiple work streams with competing priorities
· Skilled in Excel
· Flexible and willing to learn quickly
· Additional languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish) useful but not essential